Please join us as the Child Welfare Immigration Centre of Excellence (CWICE) celebrates its fourth year of service! You are invited to a virtual celebration on June 13 at 10:30 am to 12 pm featuring Nicole Bonnie from OACAS as keynote speaker, and success stories from the field brought to you by CWICE staff.
Themed “Overcoming barriers and achieving success: CWICE’s impact on individuals,” this free event is open to Child Welfare Agencies across Ontario. Click here to register.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Land Acknowledgement
2. Opening remarks / Welcome
3. CWICE’s journey – Danielle Ungara
4. Success stories from the Field – Part I - Mandisa Sifelani
5. Keynote Speaker – Nicole Bonnie – OACAS
6. By the numbers: Connecting the dots using identity-based data – Natalia Valencia
7. Success stories from the field part 2: Alicja Grabarczyk and Gillian Tennyson
8. Fun and Games
9. Closing remarks