Skip to main content
Boy playing with toy phone

CWICE Intake Form

To make a referral from a children's aid society to the Child Welfare Immigration Centre of Excellence please fill out the following form. If you have a child protection concern, please do not fill out the following form. Child protection concerns can be reported by calling us at 905-363-6131 where you can speak directly with a child protection worker.

Part 1 - Requesting Organization

Part 2 - Service Type